LifeExpessions are paintings that people commission me to create either for a loved one, special friend or even themselves. These very meaningful, heartfelt and personalized paintings are created just for this person and features what they are passionate about in their life. Capturing the essence of the person and what they love in life is what I strive to achieve.
The first step in beginning the custom order process for a LifeExpressions painting is to contact Dee Van Houten by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please let me know what you envision for the person you are giving this personal gift to.
Points to think about and add in your initial email to me:
- Date needed by (it must be 8 weeks or more ahead of the date you need it).
- State up to 4 meaningful, personal features you want represented in the LifeExpressions painting.
- Describe in a couple sentences the 'essence' of the person you want this painting for.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your LifeExpressions custom order must be PAID IN FULL before I can start on it. This will be after our initial discussion of what you want.
- Each LifeExpressions painting takes me 200+ hours to complete, therefore, I am sorry, but I cannot offer a refund for any custom order under any circumstance so please be sure that you really want this special custom order.
After I receive your email and know that I can fit your custom order into my work schedule, I will email you back with a day/time that I will be available to call you so we can discuss everything involved in my creating this special custom order. You can let me know if the day/time works for you as well.
You can view the LifeExpressions commissions I have created by clicking on the following links: The Hunter, Fighter Chick, Indigo Child, The Nurturer, Passion and Purpose.